Hope Chapel, Bath
Hope Chapel opened on 15th July 1865 and once home to the Wesleyan Methodist Association is a grade 2 listed retail and office building. Our Clients respected Bath based Architects the Nash Partnership appointed Design Base to provide topographical, measured building and BIM services. The project extended to the detailed modelling of adjoining and overlooking buildings. The main façade of Hope Chapel is full of period details that were captured with precision in the 3D model.